June 5th is National Running Day!
I don’t think I could put in words how much running has changed my life over the years. Running has changed my mind, body, and soul. It’s introduced me to some really cool people, and some strong relationships have grown from hitting the pavement. How am I celebrating today? Running of course! I plan on hitting the Res’ for a nice 3-4 miler after work today. Can’t wait!
Here are some great running-related articles I’ve stumbled upon lately:
- Covering Boston — How Runner’s World created the July issue commemorating the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- New runner? Here are 6 exercises for new runners (or old runners) to try.
- From the NYT – is there an ideal running form?
- 10 tips for maximizing your speed workouts
Here are some of my favorite running posts from Blonde Bostonian:
- My favorite race recap ever — The BAA Half Marathon 2012
- My thoughts on the Boston Marathon bombings
- My must-have gear for runners of all abilities
- A guest post on Eventful Life — My favorite Boston-area running routes