It’s no secret I’m a big fan of running stores. Whenever a friend asks me for advice for a beginner runner I always tell them, “Go to a running store and get fitted for shoes.” It’s my #1 tip. Everyone’s feet, gait, and body style are different. The expert gait analysis that you get a running store sets you up for success. And when you’re set up for success, you WILL succeed.
So when I heard that a new running store was opening up in the Boston area, at the NEW Chestnut Hill Square to be exact, I was excited. True Runner provides runners of all levels the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and expertise. The store even features lockers, a hydration station, and a community board so runners can use True Runner as a community to start and end their runs. True Runner is having a big grand opening this weekend (November 15th – 17th) with various events featuring:
- A running fair Friday from 10am – 7pm and Saturday 9am – 7pm. It will feature product demos, brand reps, and giveaways.
- Saturday fun run staring at 8am, leaving from the store.
- Mystery gift card giveaways ($5 – $250 value) to the first 100 customers on Friday.
- True Runner branded T-shirt giveaway to the first 50 people Saturday and Sunday
- A head-to-toe prize pack to one winner valued at $300
I will be there at the fun run Saturday morning. Join me?
True Runner Boston is located at 220 Boylston Street, Suite 15 Chestnut Hill, MA 02467